If you read, you’ll judge. Anymore my sketchbooks are just a place for me to write comics rather than a place where I do tons of drawings. With the personal nature of the comics I make it can be a little awkward because there’s a lot of stuff that never makes it to a final comic because I’m not sure I want to put that out there. So, yeah, awkward for strangers.
Also, man, these things look huge on the computer. I draw them at about 2.5x2.5 inches. A touch bigger, maybe. Always looks weird to me.
- eyetwitch likes this
- moietvous reblogged this from jasonrbradshaw
- seokim likes this
- muhammadiqbal likes this
- dogwithglasses reblogged this from jasonrbradshaw and added:
- joebloodyhunter said:this. this so much.
- joebloodyhunter likes this
- yeaboiiiii said:dang 2.5” x 2.5”?! that’s so tiny! you should make a small mini comic with them printed actual size with just one per page!
- joshbauman likes this
- smoo likes this
- jasonrbradshaw posted this